- Country: Belgium
- Brand: Philips Belgium (Belgien)
- Year: 1983
- Category: Broadcast Receiver – or past WW2 Tuner
- Model: Stereo Music Centre mark II 22AH904 /30 – Philips Belgium Belgien
- Size: 57 x 37 x 17cm
- Reception principle Super-Heterodyne (Super in general)
- Wave bands Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Details Other Combination
- Power type and voltage Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Loudspeaker – This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- Material Modern plastics (no Bakelite or Catalin)
- Shape Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Radio, automatic disc record player & cassette tape deck.
A complete music center by Philips is in a perfectly working and in a mint physical condition. It consists of a Record Player, Tape Player & Recorder, Microphone Input, Radio Tuner, and a built-in amplifier. It also comes fully protected with it’s translucent hard cover.